4 indlæg
jaclynri startede en diskussion
Subway Tile For Bathroom and Shower Floor? - Hello out there, I'm looking for long, white subway tile 2"-3" x 16"-20" that is suitable for a bathroom and shower flo... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
jaclynri startede en diskussion
Soffit Situation + original wood windows - I recently bought a new (old) house and my questions are 2 parts. Soffit and Windows. Soffit: The corners of the vinyl soffit keep falling... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
jaclynri startede en diskussion
Landscaping Ideas? - My yard was recently dug up so taking it as an opportunity to landscape our sad little yard. I have no vision whatsoever. Any/all ideas wo... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
jaclynri startede en diskussion
What can I do to improve curb appeal on tiny house - Just bought his little guy and the exterior needs some serious love. I would like to add a trellis or awning to front door but since the do... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer