9 indlæg
Janaline startede en diskussion
just have a comment - Wow‼️ To the Circular Grass Cutting, That’s Definitely some Top Tier, Next Level Business..LoV iT❤️
    Kommentar
Janaline startede en diskussion
what is the Brand of the PIANO? - It’s a Beautiful Piano. Im guessing that it’s a Baby Grand Piano, Maybe? Thank-You
    Kommentar
Janaline startede en diskussion
Vegetables are Awesome! - Beautiful Harvest!!🍅🥦🥕🌽
    Kommentar
Janaline startede en diskussion
Nice room with the Dog! - Just wanted to say how Adorable the DOG is!! Certainly the Navy Cushion brings the room alive!
    Kommentar
Janaline startede en diskussion
Thank you ALL for your suggestions!
    Kommentar
Janaline startede en diskussion
Split Rail Fence - How would I cover my neighbors Split Rail Fence with mesh? I need some Privacy!! That tree is on my side of the yard, but No longer there. I... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Janaline startede en diskussion
LoV the Coffee Table! - However, The Prada Purse Steals The Show!
    Kommentar
Janaline startede en diskussion
Dogs - I don't Hv a question. I just wanted to say that the Puppies in the pic, are Adorable!!
    Kommentar
Janaline startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar