12 indlæg
jani startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
jani startede en diskussion
what is exact measurements? size - what is the exact measurements? it can't be 74" H
    1 kommentar
jani startede en diskussion
Dining room/office space overhaul help please! - Large room needs input..23.5 by 12.3 . Ceiling is 8 ft. I have to keep the file cabinet( green in photo= 30"W) and office desk chair. ... Læs mere
5 synes godt om    900 kommentarer
jani startede en diskussion
adding after pics - It wont let me add more than 4 pics
1 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
jani startede en diskussion
Kitchen/ living room - So happy with results. Removed a wall, moved plumbing, electrical; added gas ..new appliances
1 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
jani startede en diskussion
Two different quartz countertops - White shaker cabinets Dark shaker island Use same quartz on both or mix colors? Stem nu
    7 kommentarer    17 stemmer
jani startede en diskussion
Zero overhead light for huge dining room! Help! - As luck would have it, during my kitchen remodel ( still in progress), my electrician is willing to add overhead light in the dining room. ... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
jani startede en diskussion
Paint or tile brick fireplace? - It has a wood burning insert that will more than likely stay. The bottom hearth needs paint or tile also. Planning on adding solid white o... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
jani startede en diskussion
Kitchen cabinet pulls! - Thoughts on mixing metals on island and perimeter cabinets? Center island is shaker dark brown stain. I like the brass or antique, satin ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
jani startede en diskussion
Pendant placing over island? - I read so many different placements. I bought 2 medium sized pendants, 16" at its widest. point. I can manage the vertical height, bu... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...