11 indlæg
janny3 startede en diskussion
Is this fixture too bright to hang with the bulbs facing down? - My designer chosen\ this to place over a very tall mirror med cabinet. It will be about 13 inches down from the 8" ceiling. Is this going to... Læs mere
    Kommentar
janny3 startede en diskussion
Our guests may need sunglasses in our powder room - We have an unreturnable Xenon vanity light (Triarch International Cosmo 2-Light, a company that went out of business while we were waiting m... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
janny3 startede en diskussion
Niche was tiled awaiting non-existant bullnose - I was distressed to come home after Christmas when we let workers continue and found out they forgot there was no bullnose with our bath til... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
janny3 startede en diskussion
Need help with tile question - Our designer wants to use a 45 degree grout application instead of a finished trim on the edge of glass mosaic tile. Someone at Home Depot t... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
janny3 startede en diskussion
Which way for tile in small bath? - I have 12x24 tile with accent trim. How would it look to lay the floor stacked vertically but the wall horizontally? Would that look off or ... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
janny3 startede en diskussion
Need new foyer light - We have a Dutch colonial house. Should I buy a lantern style l or a drum shade flush mount? We have brass hardware in the foyer though you c... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
janny3 startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
janny3 startede en diskussion
Color placement and choice - I am redoing the wall color in three adjoining rooms: kitchen, family room and dining room. I have to keep the maple flooring in the kitchen... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
janny3 startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...