9 indlæg
Debra D-H startede en diskussion
floor material and colour (tone) - Hi There, lovely bathroom... What is the materials on the floor and colour, please. Thank you
    1 kommentar
Debra D-H startede en diskussion
Are there more pictures? - Hi there, this is gorgeous and we are looking to do something similar... I'm wondering, are there more pictures? ie, opposite side of room?... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Debra D-H startede en diskussion
bathroom dimensions - Hi there, lovely job!.. We are looking to do something similar in ours - what are the dimensions of this room? width and length? thank you
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Debra D-H startede en diskussion
Small issue but can't decide, lol - We just got new windows, and they're so pretty (french) and our custom fit wooden blinds no longer fit... Which is fine with us as we feel w... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Debra D-H startede en diskussion
I love the pattern on the chairs!! - Hi there, i am simply loving these chairs (teak color) and need only two, is there possibility of purchasing only two chairs and if so what ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Debra D-H startede en diskussion
Do you ship to Canada? - Hi, I really like this product, does it ship to Canada? thank you
    Kommentar
Debra D-H startede en diskussion
Do you ship to Canada? - Hi There, I have been trying to figure out who ships where, so to speak... I DO see this info "Ready to ship to the Continental U.S. in 7 - ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Debra D-H startede en diskussion
shipping info - does this ship to Canada? I'm in mobile and can not see this info. thank you
    Kommentar
Debra D-H startede en diskussion
need to figure out a good exterior colour and siding texture - HI there, loving this site, I found it very informative when choosing a FULL remodel/renovation of the interior. Now we are looking to star... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer