44 indlæg
Jayne Watson startede en diskussion
Who makes that beautiful rug? - Hi, May I ask who the rug is by?
    1 kommentar
Jayne Watson startede en diskussion
what a beautiful rug - can you tell me who makes that rug? thank you Jayne
    Kommentar
Jayne Watson startede en diskussion
Beautiful Color, A Blend? - I love this Beautiful color. To confirm, Is it a blend of Dark Walnut diluted with Neutral stain?
    Kommentar
Jayne Watson startede en diskussion
Hood size and ratio - Hi, I love your beutiful design. I am trying to do a similar "statement hood" in wood with white cabinets. I have a question about the size ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Jayne Watson startede en diskussion
Final Kitchen help - Hi creative people, I've been working on remodeling my kitchen for over a year. I have been obsessed with "white and wood" style k... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Jayne Watson startede en diskussion
This Spansih Modern Kitchen is my inspiration - May I ask what the countertop color/material is? Thank you
    Kommentar
Jayne Watson startede en diskussion
Mantle - Is the mantle by Dura Surpreme?
    2 kommentarer
Jayne Watson startede en diskussion
Door Style - Hi What is the name of the door style used here?
    2 kommentarer
Jayne Watson startede en diskussion
What is the wall color? - What color white paint did you use? thanks
    Kommentar
Jayne Watson startede en diskussion
Island design - Is the Island composed of all Dura Surpreme cabinet bases and decorative trim, or was there some custom carpentry needed, to create that loo... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...