13 indlæg
jdhepper startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
jdhepper startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
jdhepper startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
jdhepper startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
jdhepper startede en diskussion
These window! - Who makes them, please?
    1 kommentar
jdhepper startede en diskussion
Window Manufacturer/Color & Paint Colors - After much angst over color choices for our new project, I stopped when I saw this and said, "This is it!" May I ask paint/stain colors on... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
jdhepper startede en diskussion
Wall Paint Color - This is just swanky! May I asked the wall paint color, please?
    1 kommentar
jdhepper startede en diskussion
Windows... - Gorgeous home. Wondering if my eyes are deceiving me, or if I'm seeing great grids/frame to the windows upstairs and white grids/frame downs... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
jdhepper startede en diskussion
Further deatails on window Color/Material - I see your answer that these are Marvin windows. Are they wood, painted a soft gray? Or vinyl in gray? Just making sure my eyes aren't decei... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
jdhepper startede en diskussion
Windows: - Hello. Are the windows painted wood windows? If they are vinyl, would you please share the manufacturer and color? Lovely combination.
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...