110 indlæg
Judy EDward startede en diskussion
Glass Door Privacy at Night - I was thinking of putting roller shades on most of this new house-just for at night…but what to do with this glass door ? It’s a source of m... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Judy EDward startede en diskussion
small brown dog - Is that a cockapoo ??
    Kommentar
Judy EDward startede en diskussion
Dress up a Fireplace - I think we found a house we like but need a little help from my friends. My husband thinks the fireplace is too blah. How can we dress it u... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Judy EDward startede en diskussion
odd mixture of styles ? - Considering this home for our summer place. The kitchen has white cabinets with white quartz countertops. I suppose the family room cabinet... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    13 kommentarer
Judy EDward startede en diskussion
Fresh Slate Landscaping - SSE facing front yard needing ideas for new landscaping. I wanted a focal point planting bed including a blue spruce, something pyramidal, ... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Judy EDward startede en diskussion
*. That Mirror in the dining room * - It’s pretty fantastic. Can you tell me where I can buy one?
    Kommentar
Judy EDward startede en diskussion
shelves vs. ceiling height - How high are these ceilings?
    Kommentar
Judy EDward startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Judy EDward startede en diskussion
exact colors please? - Can you tell me what color Rock Ridge brick you chose, AND what color is the wall? Thanks!
4 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
Judy EDward startede en diskussion
Backsplash Tile. - Just what I’m looking for - what brand and name is it?
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...