26 indlæg
Jenn Sinclair startede en diskussion
Low Tox Timber Batten Finish - Hi, We have just put some feature tassie oak battens in our bedroom wall and am after a finish that is low toxic, low VOC as I am pregnant... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Jenn Sinclair startede en diskussion
Help Choose My plant! - Doing our landscape design - love both Alocasia macrorrhiza and Heliconia bihai x caribaea 'hot rio nights'. We are needing for some screeni... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Jenn Sinclair startede en diskussion
SHARK NOSE FINGERPULLS - Had my heart set on no handles in my kitchen, but cabinet makers drawings have come back and the internal height I can get is only 90mm, 92m... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Jenn Sinclair startede en diskussion
Colorbond Matt Monument Colour Difference - Just wondering if anyone knows if the colour of Colorbond Monument in the Matt range is darker than the standard Monument? I'm looking at ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Jenn Sinclair startede en diskussion
How to protect feature concrete blocks during construction - We are building our new house with a few feature walls built from ivory concrete blocks with raked joints. This is obviously very fragile an... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Jenn Sinclair startede en diskussion
Triexta Carpets - Haven't had much luck finding more reviews/opinions on Triexta carpets. I hear it's soft, stain resistant and eco friendly - but anyone have... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Jenn Sinclair startede en diskussion
Sealing Concrete Pathway - Hi all, We're putting in concrete side pathways along both sides of the house as well as just plain concrete carport. Would I need to seal ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Jenn Sinclair startede en diskussion
Oval shaving cabinet - Anyone know if I can get an oval shaving cabinet? I can only seem to find a round one from bunnings..
    3 kommentarer
Jenn Sinclair startede en diskussion
Pebblecrete Pool Colour Mixture - Does anyone know the best mixture for a pebblecrete pool to acheive the beautiful azzure blue colour? Ive been told 80% white and 20% black ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Jenn Sinclair startede en diskussion
Security Screens Vs. Insect Screens - We're buildilng a house and I'm getting two big 2.4m high x 6m wide Stacker Doors for our Living & Kitchen area that flows out onto our ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...