17 indlæg
Jesseccer startede en diskussion
windows tip in mfg? - Can you tell you makes the tip in windows shown in this bathroom. Great work!
    6 kommentarer
Jesseccer startede en diskussion
Hanging Pendants - Can you please tell me where I could buy these cool pendants?
    Kommentar
Jesseccer startede en diskussion
Exterior Spec's questions - 1) Do you mind sharing the spec of the gutter; material/color - bronze or black?, C-Shape size? source? 2) is the mitered corner lap sidin... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Jesseccer startede en diskussion
Brackets sourcing - Do you have any information regarding the material, sourcing or manufacturer of the brackets used on this home. It's a beautiful home!
    Kommentar
Jesseccer startede en diskussion
Exterior brackets sourcing and/or manufacturer and material. - Do you have any information on the material used for brackets used on this home, manufacturer or sourcing? I love this home, great job!
    Kommentar
Jesseccer startede en diskussion
Exterior Bracket sourcing - Do you have any information on the manufacturer or sourcing of these brackets - or at least the material they are made of. Thanks so much, ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Jesseccer startede en diskussion
Gulf coast home fiber cement siding - I saw this home in Custom Builder as well, it’s stunning. We are building this year and I’d love to know the custom color of the siding and ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Jesseccer startede en diskussion
Beautiful Entry. Ceiling height? - Can you share what ceiling height you have in the foyer? Thanks.
    Kommentar
Jesseccer startede en diskussion
Size of spool? - What is the size of the spa/pool? Do you house the equipment in a heated building nearby? I saw your other example of this at the DG prope... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Jesseccer startede en diskussion
Flooring material - Would you mind sharing what flooring material this is, love it? Thanks.
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...