31 indlæg
jessegee startede en diskussion
Merry up a lamp? - It looks so good in my head, rofl!
1 synes godt om    9 kommentarer
jessegee startede en diskussion
wallpaper stripping old Devon Cottage - continued - Here’s hoping we’re back in business, my last post developed a glitch. The story so far - when wallpaper stripping the upstairs landing in ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    13 kommentarer
jessegee startede en diskussion
Wallpaper stripping in old Devon cottage - Hello, I’d be glad of anyone’s thoughts on my recent diy. I decided to strip some textured wallpaper off, and got a bit carried away. Howev... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    89 kommentarer
jessegee startede en diskussion
Exterior paint - colour? - We are painting and repairing the front next month, and need to choose a colour. We also need to choose a front path tile, and redo the fron... Læs mere
    27 kommentarer
jessegee startede en diskussion
Hallway - Working with Victorian Tile - Our hallway was dark, narrow, tall, and dismal, wood chip wallpaper, artex ceiling, and an original 1903 floor tile that did not reflect the... Læs mere
23 synes godt om    47 kommentarer
jessegee startede en diskussion
Can you convert a sofa? - Has anyone ever converted their standard sofa into a drop end? The old Victorian sofas were a great design for lying down, and beats havin... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
jessegee startede en diskussion
Tiny tall bedroom - We're completely gutting the bedroom, from ceiling to floor. It measures a tiny 370cms wide by 320 cms deep, ( 12 x 10'5 ft) with 30... Læs mere
6 synes godt om    368 kommentarer
jessegee startede en diskussion
Jesse's kitchen - what kitchen would look good? - I'd love some ideas for a total kitchen refit, some things are staying like the chimney, and sink, but anything else can move around. I'd l... Læs mere
10 synes godt om    1504 kommentarer
jessegee startede en diskussion
Ceiling fan for edwardian home? - I'm thinking about a ceiling fan for the main lounge, for temperature comfort summer and winter, any ideas how I can integrate this into a t... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    289 kommentarer
jessegee startede en diskussion
Do you like this fire place surround? - Below are photos of my home and features, and I'm trying to find a fireplace surround on ebay. Would you look and tell me what looks mor... Læs mere
    50 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...