92 indlæg
johnmerr startede en diskussion
Photos from the Meyer farm - Cupla photos from our visit to today to one of my Meyer lemon farms. The wife gathered up a couple of boxes of the prettiest for friends, g... Læs mere
12 synes godt om    14 kommentarer
johnmerr startede en diskussion
Mayancello Christmas baskets - Our annual Christmas gift baskets
5 synes godt om    11 kommentarer
johnmerr startede en diskussion
Dangers of Living in Paradise - Thursday night, while reviewing my rooftop urban forest, one of these fell on me and stung me I screamed out loud in pain as if I had been ... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
johnmerr startede en diskussion
Improved "Limoncello" - I put a post here about our new website for Mayancello; but it got little notice, despite many reviews on FB. Must be something in the name... Læs mere
3 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
johnmerr startede en diskussion
New Website for Mayancello - Check out our new website at www.mayancello.com Just a beginning; I am an OG, who is barely fluent with such things.
3 synes godt om    12 kommentarer
johnmerr startede en diskussion
Damage from the black sand "rain" - Here is a photo of the damage the black sand "rain" from the volcano did to my lemons and a few other citrus. It was even worse... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    9 kommentarer
johnmerr startede en diskussion
Toxic volcanic black sand "rain" - The Fuego volcano, outside of Antigua was showing its power yesterday; 25 dead as of now; some highways blocked by lava; and 1/4 inch of bl... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    12 kommentarer
johnmerr startede en diskussion
Definitely not citrus - I have posted this on 3 o4 other forums without any answer; so I though perhaps someone here would know. It is a "naked" flower a... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
johnmerr startede en diskussion
Identification of "sparkler" flower - Can anyone tell me what is this flower? It is growing in my Brother's garden in Northern Californi
    1 kommentar
johnmerr startede en diskussion
Cara Cara harvested today - A Cara Cara orange harvested today from my rooftop urban forest.
9 synes godt om    13 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...