4 indlæg
Jonathan Lin startede en diskussion
Kitchen window distance to counter - Hi, need some advice. My kitchen window used to go to the counter and I was getting food and junk in the track so I made it higher but now i... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Jonathan Lin startede en diskussion
Formal living room lighting and decorations - Just wanted to get an opinion on what I should do with this space. I was thinking of adding some lighting either as an arc floor lamp on the... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Jonathan Lin startede en diskussion
Wall behind dining table - I'm thinking of putting a large painting flanked by a corner shelf and maybe a house plant on either side. The blue tape marks the painting ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Jonathan Lin startede en diskussion
Wall Shelves in playroom? - I'm thinking about putting two layers of wall shelves the length of the wall above the play stuff. Good idea or would it look to busy?
    1 kommentar