7 indlæg
Jon startede en diskussion
Confirm I've got this three way switch wired properly? - Finishing off the electric work. Everything's roughed right now and would like to make sure it's kosher before I tap into the existing circu... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Jon startede en diskussion
Repair stair tread in encased stringer? - Hey all, I have a cracked stair tread that I'm unsure how to fix. The tread split clean across about 3-3.5" from the nose. I've conside... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Jon startede en diskussion
Young "cherokee princess" dogwood in need of some diagnosis and help! - I have a Cherokee Princess Dogwood that I planted a year ago this September. I've attached photos of it's current state which, to me, doesn'... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Jon startede en diskussion
Adding a C-wire when C terminal is already in use? - I have a thermostat that is currently battery powered, but could use a c-wire instead. I'd like to make the switch... Luckily, there's an ex... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
Jon startede en diskussion
Removing old humidifier unit from central air system - Hi folks, need some input on this... The images attached show the old, moldy humidifier that is part of our home's central air system. We ha... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Jon startede en diskussion
Expanding/adding wiring in detached garage - Hey guys, I’m hoping to take on what would be my biggest electric job yet – expanding/adding to the wiring in my 1960’s cinder block, detach... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
Jon startede en diskussion
What is the proper name of the white siding trim? - What is the proper name for the white trim pieces around the sides and overhang of this Garrison Colonial? I have a similar house, and think... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer