7 indlæg
Joni Hackmann startede en diskussion
Fabric for Chairs - Looking for fabric for chairs in family room that will coordinate with dining room chairs.
    2 kommentarer
Joni Hackmann startede en diskussion
Coordinating Fabric - I’m looking for a coordinating fabric for chairs in family room that will coordinate with dining chairs.
    1 kommentar
Joni Hackmann startede en diskussion
kitchen lighting - Need help picking out lighting over island to coordinate with kitchen table light.
    Kommentar
Joni Hackmann startede en diskussion
kitchen lighting - I want to match or coordinate lighting over my island with two lights/pendants- her is a picture of what I have over the kitchen table.
    1 kommentar
Joni Hackmann startede en diskussion
Dining Room Chair Fabric - I want to recover my dining room chairs but need help in finding a fabric to coordinate with two chairs in living room that are in the same ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Joni Hackmann startede en diskussion
Wall colors - We just moved into a new home and are looking for a neutral wall color that will go with honey colored oak flooring. We would like somethin... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Joni Hackmann startede en diskussion
Carrera marble - I have spots on my marble, how can I get get the sheen back on it?
    7 kommentarer