5 indlæg
Jorie Cwik startede en diskussion
Loving the sparkle on the splash! - Is the backsplash mother-of-pearl? Thanks!
2 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
Jorie Cwik startede en diskussion
Would love some more info... - Hi! This kitchen is STUNNING!!!! I would love to know the details on the chairs/stools, backsplash, and pendants! Thank you SO much in ad... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
Jorie Cwik startede en diskussion
Is it possible to get details on the backsplash and light fixutre? - This kitchen is absolutely stunning! I am inspired!!!
2 synes godt om    Kommentar
Jorie Cwik startede en diskussion
I would love to know the details for this backsplash. The kitchen is exquisite! - Is it possible to get the backsplash manufacturer and tile name? Thank you very much!
    4 kommentarer
Jorie Cwik startede en diskussion
Is it possible to get details on the backsplash? It's gorgeous! - Also, are the countertops Caeserstone Blizzard? Thank you so much!
    1 kommentar