4 indlæg
Judy Prochnow startede en diskussion
Need design advice! - I am ready for a change in my living room and need some advice about rugs, lamps, and even paint colors. I am switching to a mineral blue/tu... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Judy Prochnow startede en diskussion
Need some help changing my Living Room - I want to change my living room. I'm over the gray (Equestrian gray BM), the curtains, the wallpaper....... All the furniture stays. The ca... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Judy Prochnow startede en diskussion
Advice for color - I am looking for a citrine green/gold paint color for an accent wall. I want a quiet color not an in your face color. Any suggestions?
    4 kommentarer
Judy Prochnow startede en diskussion
What white to use.... - I have BM White Dove on all of my woodwork. After years of blah beige we have decided to paint the kitchen, (cherry cabinets) ,my office and... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer