4 indlæg
Julie Ann Dougery startede en diskussion
hi there how can I purchase this rug? - Hi there I would like to purchase this rug can you help me -looking for a runner in my kitchen
    Kommentar
Julie Ann Dougery startede en diskussion
where are the pots from? - Looking for big pots under arbor like some from RH but too expensive!
    Kommentar
Julie Ann Dougery startede en diskussion
Cabinet maker painted our cabinets wrong color? NOT chantilly lace - Hello- We are 3 weeks from moving into our house after 9 months of renovation- my GC's painter had to do some trim work and asked me for col... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Julie Ann Dougery startede en diskussion
what height should double wilshire sconces be set for 8'3 ceilings? - I just purchased some double wilshire sconce from RH that are rather tall. 12 inchs high and I really like them a lot. (http://www.restorati... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    4 kommentarer