11 indlæg
k_mads startede en diskussion
are sample tiles available? - Hello, is it possible to get a sample of this tile?
    1 kommentar
k_mads startede en diskussion
Exterior soffit - Hi, I have a covered exterior entry that is visible from inside. I'd like to put this on the ceiling of the interior but also the covered en... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
k_mads startede en diskussion
SDL or internal grille - I am building a cabin that has a rustic, craftsman look to it. I am trying to decide between an internal grille on the pvc black windows or ... Læs mere
    24 kommentarer
k_mads startede en diskussion
Range hood and cabinets - Hi, What are he cabinet and range hood materials?
    Kommentar
k_mads startede en diskussion
Ceiling Height - Can you tell me the ceiling height in the living room? Kitchen? and rest of house? thanks!
    Kommentar
k_mads startede en diskussion
ceiling heights? - Hi, could you tell me the height of the ceiling in the kitchen? Rest of house?
    1 kommentar
k_mads startede en diskussion
ceiling height? - What is the height in the middle?
    2 kommentarer
k_mads startede en diskussion
ceiling heights? - what are the ceilings heights in this home?
    1 kommentar
k_mads startede en diskussion
Shipping to Canada - Hi would you ship this rug to Canada? If so, what would it cost? T5N 2J3
    Kommentar
k_mads startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...