10 indlæg
kashoe startede en diskussion
floors... - can you please tell me how you did the floors? what type wood is it? thanks....nice house.
2 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
kashoe startede en diskussion
interior shutters... - Can you please tell me where you got these traditional looking shutters? I'm having a very difficult time finding similar shutters. The on... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
kashoe startede en diskussion
source for shutters.... - great room. can you tell me where you got the shutters, please? thanks!
    Kommentar
kashoe startede en diskussion
Indoor Shutters - Can you please tell me about these shutters? I love the traditional look of them. I am having a hard time finding a company that will make... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
kashoe startede en diskussion
Split Front Door - Hello...I'm wondering if you purchased your door already split (top/bottom) or had someone do that for you. We're considering having our do... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
kashoe startede en diskussion
Are these shutters vintage or new? - I'd love to find some like these in a more natural wood color. Any advice you can give is greatly appreciated!
    Kommentar
kashoe startede en diskussion
shutters.... - hello...i'm so tired of the huge plantation shutters that so many houses have now, but love these! i've been looking for a source that spec... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
kashoe startede en diskussion
Love the stair runner but have a question... - I noticed on a couple of your homes that you don't attach the stair runner to the riser (i.e. there is some space at the top of the risers).... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
kashoe startede en diskussion
Can you please tell me more about the window treatments? - Are there shades under the valances? I realize that you are the builder and your designer likely did the treatments...I appreciate any guid... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
kashoe startede en diskussion
Can you please tell me more about the shelves? - Are the shelves adjustable? Who is the manufacturer? Are they custom? Are they built in? Thanks!
1 synes godt om    Kommentar