9 indlæg
katatdish startede en diskussion
Exterior paint colors? Any thoughts? - Hi all! We have decided to paint the exterior of our new home. I’m having a hard time making a decision and would love to get your take. A l... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    26 kommentarer
katatdish startede en diskussion
House exterior: What color? - My house is brick with wood trim and accents. It is currently a maroon/red color. I was thinking warmer black/a black with a little brown ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
katatdish startede en diskussion
Exact sizes of three mirrors - Just need the exact measurements of all three mirrors...thanks!
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
katatdish startede en diskussion
Fence stain for contemporary/MCM style home? - Hi all-- I'd like some advice on what color to stain my new cedar fence. We have two styles of fencing, both horizontal. One is a 4-ft fe... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    16 kommentarer
katatdish startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
katatdish startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
katatdish startede en diskussion
Please advise! Should I paint some of my interior brick walls? - We have just purchased a home with lots of wood and lots of interior brick. We haven't moved in yet. While I love it, I think it needs some ... Læs mere
    122 kommentarer
katatdish startede en diskussion
Please advise! Should I paint some of my interior brick walls? - We have just purchased a home with lots of wood and lots of interior brick. We haven't moved in yet. While I love it, I think it needs some... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
katatdish startede en diskussion
Please advise! Should I paint some of my interior brick walls? - We have just purchased a home with lots of wood and lots of interior brick. We haven't moved in yet. While I love it, I think it needs some... Læs mere
    1 kommentar