6 indlæg
katiedsmith startede en diskussion
Wolf 30 inch Gas cooktop - Just wondering if anyone has the Wolf 30” gas cooktop CG304P/S and if so, any review of the product? I am finding limited reviews online an... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
katiedsmith startede en diskussion
Forest pansy has blooms in November - Has anyone had a redbud defoliate on a branch only to have it rebloom? The timing is strange all around. This tree has been in the ground ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
katiedsmith startede en diskussion
Shrubs wilting and crisping up despite recent flood - I live in zone 8b in SC. We were recently inundated with water as you all probably know. I have some shrubs and a couple perennials (bee b... Læs mere
    20 kommentarer
katiedsmith startede en diskussion
Large Shade Tree for sunny spot - I live in coastal SC zone 8b. I have two large dogwoods in my front yard that could benefit from some shade, plus I'd just like a big tree ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
katiedsmith startede en diskussion
Hakonechloa All Gold looking rough - I have an area of my yard that stays pretty well shaded all spring and summer by my neighbor's giant trees. I planted 4 All gold hakonechloa... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
katiedsmith startede en diskussion
2 synes godt om    Kommentar