9 indlæg
Kat startede en diskussion
black fish tiles - Where can I get black Matt fish tiles like these in the UK?
    1 kommentar
Kat startede en diskussion
what make and colour paint is the burgundy wall? - what make and colour paint is the burgundy wall?
    Kommentar
Kat startede en diskussion
opinion on red kitchen colour scheme - Hi Looking for opinions on my kitchen colour scheme. 1st photo showing layout and colours of cabinetry - ignore fine details like handles a... Læs mere
    17 kommentarer
Kat startede en diskussion
Interior designer with experience in modern oriental themes - Hi I’m looking for an interior designer to help with our house who is happy to provide a service in northwest London (HA6 postcode) and has ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    5 kommentarer
Kat startede en diskussion
Single opening next to chimney- yey or nay? - Want to increase flow from kitchen to living area but not entirely open out (I.e. Broken plan)- do you think it works?
    5 kommentarer
Kat startede en diskussion
Different height with underfloor heating part renovated ground floor - Just over half our ground floor we wish to renovate - the unrenovated floor is original 1930s parquet. The issue will be the new floor hei... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Kat startede en diskussion
Chimney wall - Can I ask if the wall with the see through fireplace was originally a chimney/structural wall? I am wondering how feasible it would be to ha... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Kat startede en diskussion
Chimney - May I ask if the wall were knocked either side of the presumed chimney breast? How feasible was this? Many thanks
    Kommentar
Kat startede en diskussion
Rug - Where is the rug from?
    Kommentar