5 indlæg
Katy startede en diskussion
Floors - Can you share name of the tile you used? Beautiful kitchen!!
    1 kommentar
Katy startede en diskussion
backsplash - I see the link to the site that supplied the tile, but could you tell us the color or product number to identify which one? Thanks so much!
    1 kommentar
Katy startede en diskussion
Need help with art arrangment ideas - I have an oddly shaped wall that needs some art very badly. I'm stuck trying to figure out what to do - I've contemplated an arrangement but... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
Katy startede en diskussion
Need Kitchen Update Advice but on a Tight Budget - I posted the following a few weeks ago and have finally taken some pictures to help demonstrate my problem - any suggestions are much apprec... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    56 kommentarer
Katy startede en diskussion
katycc79 - I have a very dated kitchen that I thought I would be able to update after we moved in, but things have changed and now we don't have the bu... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer