20 indlæg
kbschuster startede en diskussion
Dimensions of the pool. - Lovely garden! What are the dimensions of this pool? Thanks
    Kommentar
kbschuster startede en diskussion
Patio table - Beautiful home! Where can I purchase the patio table?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
kbschuster startede en diskussion
Great colors - Where did you purchase burlap in this pattern?
    Kommentar
kbschuster startede en diskussion
Size and counter - Beautiful space. How wide is the desk, what material is the counter and where can I buy a share like the one in the picture. Thank you!
    1 kommentar
kbschuster startede en diskussion
pulls - Hello, Lovely kitchen. Where can I purchase pulls like the ones installed in the kitchen. Thank you.
2 synes godt om    Kommentar
kbschuster startede en diskussion
Hardware Finish - This is a beautiful home. What hardware finish did you use for the black door, the yellow door and patio doors? Satin Nickel, Chrome, Brus... Læs mere
    Kommentar
kbschuster startede en diskussion
Wine Cellar - Beautiful! What are the dimensions of this room?
    1 kommentar
kbschuster startede en diskussion
Chandelier - Where can I purchase the chandlelier
    Kommentar
kbschuster startede en diskussion
Beautiful rock and island counters - What material is behind the hood and what material are the counters? Thank you.
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
kbschuster startede en diskussion
Cabinet Material - I like these cabinets.... what material are they?
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...