59 indlæg
kday72 startede en diskussion
How do you access the equipment? - We're looking into a swim spa and have been advised not to drop it below ground as there is no way to access the mechanical pieces. How has ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
kday72 startede en diskussion
Pond Placement in flood zone? - I'd like to put in a pond but the best location on our property tends to "flood" with rainwater once or twice a year in the spring... Læs mere
    20 kommentarer
kday72 startede en diskussion
Can I Transplant Wild Bergamot in Fall? - I have a patch of Wild Bergamot (Bee Balm) that I need to move. I need to move it in the next few weeks though, it can't wait for spring. If... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
kday72 startede en diskussion
Can a rain garden tackle a small lake? - I know rain gardens aren't rocket science but the more I read the more confused I become. So I thought I'd throw this out to the Garden Web ... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
kday72 startede en diskussion
Blue Girl & Iceberg - Bush or Trellis? - I just bought 8 Blue Girl and 8 Iceberg roses. They were packages with 2 plants per box. The problem is I expected to find information about... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    11 kommentarer
kday72 startede en diskussion
Miele Auto Roast - I have the 30" Miele H6780BP Convection Oven with Master Chef, etc. and my question is about the Auto Roast function. Q - When setting ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
kday72 startede en diskussion
Row of Evergreens? - Wondering what type of evergreens are running along the border. I was thinking Arborvitae but I've not had good luck with Arborvitaes in the... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
kday72 startede en diskussion
Canning Newbie - Need Help - I am trying to figure out how to can on of my mom's soup recipes. I've never canned as an adult, without mom so I've been trying to figure o... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
kday72 startede en diskussion
Bathtubs - drop in vs. under mount vs. freestanding - I'm looking at bathtubs for a master bath renovation and am trying to decide if I go with an under mount or a drop in or possibly a free sta... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
kday72 startede en diskussion
Wall Paint Color - Would you mind sharing the paint color on the walls? Thank you!
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...