7 indlæg
Deenie startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Deenie startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Deenie startede en diskussion
Challenging room layout. Suggestions appreciated! - I'm having a difficult time with furniture placement in a sitting area where you first enter the front door of my home. The space has a sma... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Deenie startede en diskussion
Wall covering - Hi, would you mind explaining what the wood paneling type material is on the wall behind the cabinets? Thanks for any information you're wi... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Deenie startede en diskussion
Seating for the living room - I am in the process of trying to purchase seating for my living room, and was wondering if I could do a sectional in the space. I am puttin... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Deenie startede en diskussion
Kitchen Island Space - Thank you for being so kind and taking the time to answer questions. I was wondering if I could ask approximately how much overhang is there... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Deenie startede en diskussion
Light Fixtures - Hello....lovely home! I was wondering if I could trouble you and ask about the light fixtures you've used, both the rectangular chandelier... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer