8 indlæg
Kim Mac startede en diskussion
Rearrange pantry/laundry room - Thoughts on rearranging the pantry and laundry room to maximize storage? Thinking we could move the laundry room to the front of the house, ... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Kim Mac startede en diskussion
Choice Cabinets - Anyone have Choice Cabinets installed and willing to share your experience?
    2 kommentarer
Kim Mac startede en diskussion
Cali Vinyl Legends - Has anyone installed Cali Vinyl Legends LVP? Would you recommend?
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
Kim Mac startede en diskussion
BlueStar RCS or RNB - I’ve never had a gas range, but we are building a house that has natural gas. For those of you with BlueStar ranges with open burners, how i... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Kim Mac startede en diskussion
Jenn-Air Pro Range Rise JDRP430HL - Posted in another thread, but thought I might should make my own post. Has anyone purchased the Jenn-Air Rise JDRP430HL dual fuel pro range?... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Kim Mac startede en diskussion
Mohawk Southlake pre-finished floors - We are considering Mohawk Southlake 5” hickory pre-finished floors. We really like the distressed look, but it also has a ripple like textur... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Kim Mac startede en diskussion
Opinions on this rug for living room? - What do you think of this rug choice? I have spent hours looking for a 10x13 rug and finally found something that appeals to me. Please feel... Læs mere
    25 kommentarer
Kim Mac startede en diskussion
artwork for dining room - I’m looking for artwork for our dining room and have fallen in love with Jostle by Jill Martin. I’m trying to gauge if the 32x48 canvas is l... Læs mere
    37 kommentarer