9 indlæg
kkopec startede en diskussion
Climbing rose for zone 5 - Thank you in adavance for any advice! My location is zone 5, a few miles north of Chicago and about 5 miles from Lake Michigan. I have a f... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
kkopec startede en diskussion
Island color does not match sample - Hello, We are 5 weeks into a major rehab of our home that includes my kitchen. We are working with an interior designer and selected white ... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
kkopec startede en diskussion
Will I miss my double wall oven if I go for steam? - Hi! We are beginning a kitchen remodel. It looks like we will be purchasing a lot of Thermador appliances as part of the 1, 2 free program ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
kkopec startede en diskussion
Need advice on kitchen and laundry room appliances for 20K - Thanks in advance for your help! We are remodeling the first floor of our home including the kitchen and laundry room. I will need to repl... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
kkopec startede en diskussion
Looking for feedback on my kitchen layout - Hi, We are remodeling the kitchen in our 1960s home. I have included a preliminary plan. A wall is being removed, the kitchen will open up... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
kkopec startede en diskussion
Strange space over ovens! Help!!!! - We have space over our ovens that needs to be filled in. We will remodel in 18 - 24 months so I'm looking for temporary decorative ideas i... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
kkopec startede en diskussion
Help me fill this space! - This is the view from my front door. I feel like we need something next to the window, so I am looking for advice. In about 2 years we are... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
kkopec startede en diskussion
To paint or not to paint staircase? - This staircase ends at our front door. I want to paint it but my husband does not. I think it looks dated and would even be helped with th... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
kkopec startede en diskussion
Need help with first floor bath - This is our main floor bathroom. Please help me decorate around the ugly shower door and tile. I plan on updating the lights and would lov... Læs mere
    1 kommentar