10 indlæg
kmmd startede en diskussion
Love the dough Bowl,. - How and want materials were used to fill the dough bowl? Are they living plants?
    1 kommentar
kmmd startede en diskussion
What is the dough bowl filled with? - Are the plants living or artificial. How to do???
    2 kommentarer
kmmd startede en diskussion
dough bowl - Is this filled with living plants? and How?
    6 kommentarer
kmmd startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
kmmd startede en diskussion
Large wall space - Any ideas on how to decorate a large wall area--25'w x 12'h ??
    1 kommentar
kmmd startede en diskussion
Choosing Kitchen backsplash - My kitchen countertops are St Cecelia Light granite. I am having difficulty choosing the right tile for the backsplash. Any suggestions? T... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
kmmd startede en diskussion
Choosing living room tables - We have Hooker Sorella dining room in our dining/family large living area. What should I purchase for coffee, end, and sofa table to comple... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
kmmd startede en diskussion
    4 kommentarer
kmmd startede en diskussion
Using leather furniture - We are building a coastal home. My husband wants leather recliners. I don't like the look of recliners, and I want to keep a neutral coast... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
kmmd startede en diskussion
Cabinets - Should cabinets be the same (color, style, wood) throughout a home?
    1 kommentar