5 indlæg
laultman startede en diskussion
Is there a back on the TV portion of the unit? - I can see from the photos that there's definitely a back on the version without barn doors, but is there a back on the version WITH the door... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
laultman startede en diskussion
Do you make this in any of your other finishes? - I really like your "tobacco leaf" finish on some of your other pieces and was wondering if you could make this piece with that finish. I'm n... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
laultman startede en diskussion
When will this be back in stock? - Very interested in this entertainment center - when will it be back?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
laultman startede en diskussion
Stone veneer - I love the fireplace stone veneer you used on this project. Might you tell me what it is?
    1 kommentar
laultman startede en diskussion
Might you tell me where the side cabinets are sourced from? - Perfect fireplace application! Just what I've been looking for!
    1 kommentar