13 indlæg
laurdich startede en diskussion
Love your work!! - What is the ceiling height? And how deep is the coffered? Thank you!!
    Kommentar
laurdich startede en diskussion
Pendants - Love those pendants!! Where are they from???
    1 kommentar
laurdich startede en diskussion
Beautiful kitchen - What are the dimensions of the kitchen?? I love it! Thank you!!!
    1 kommentar
laurdich startede en diskussion
Floors - I love these floors. Would you be able to tell me the type of wood and stain color?? Thank you so much!
    Kommentar
laurdich startede en diskussion
Siding - Hi! Love the siding on this home. Would you mind telling me what it is and what color it is?! It is perfect! Thank you so much!
    1 kommentar
laurdich startede en diskussion
Floors! - Love these floors!! Would you be able to tell me the type and stain?? Thank you so much!
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
laurdich startede en diskussion
Size - I am clearly a huge fan of your work! Do you have the dimensions of this closet and more pictures? Thank you!
    1 kommentar
laurdich startede en diskussion
Size? More pictures? - Love this closet! I am having a hard time designing mine. What are the dimensions of this closet and do you have any more pictures? Is th... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
laurdich startede en diskussion
Size - WOW! This shower is gorgeous. What are the dimensions of the shower?
    1 kommentar
laurdich startede en diskussion
Size - Love this! What is the size of the shower??
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...