11 indlæg
Elle B startede en diskussion
1970s contemporary needs exterior facelift - I love the interior of my 1970s contemporary, but the exterior really depresses me. It’s not warm, friendly or inviting. I’ve always had a... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    7 kommentarer
Elle B startede en diskussion
What countertop? - What name and brand of countertop is this?
    1 kommentar
Elle B startede en diskussion
Help! My 1970s home's exterior is having an identity crisis! - Recently bought this home because of the great neighborhood and nicely updated interior. The exterior, however, is not-quite-totally-contemp... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
Elle B startede en diskussion
Help re-designing family room with vaulted ceilings - I recently bought a home that my fiance and I are renovating. In our family room, I'm having a hard time picking colors and finishes for the... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Elle B startede en diskussion
Paint color - Beautiful. What is the paint color on the walls?
    5 kommentarer
Elle B startede en diskussion
Exterior Help! - I've had a problem pinpointing my issue with my new home - I think it is the lack of symmetry with the exterior windows. Does anyone think i... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Elle B startede en diskussion
Need input on kitchen of recently purchased home - I just bought a contemporary home. My style tends to be the white cabinet/marble top/gray wall kitchen, and my new kitchen couldn't be more ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
Elle B startede en diskussion
Paint color - What is the paint color in the entry and living space? Beautiful
    1 kommentar
Elle B startede en diskussion
Midcentury Modern needs an exterior facelift! - I just bought this home in Reston, VA. It is one of the few contemporary houses on the block, most are colonials. It is entirely painted wic... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    12 kommentarer
Elle B startede en diskussion
Wall color - Who makes the paint on the wall and what is the name of the color? Thx!
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...