14 indlæg
Lori Daniel startede en diskussion
Textured or smooth hardieboard siding? - Which did you go with and why?
    4 kommentarer
Lori Daniel startede en diskussion
Porch Decking - I love the look of tongue and groove flooring on southern front porches, but I don't love the idea of maintaining one. My husband is not a f... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    10 kommentarer
Lori Daniel startede en diskussion
Where do you store blow dryer/flat iron? - We're trying to design our master bathroom cabinetry. In the humid South, I use a flat iron and blow dryer every day. I want a way to store... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Lori Daniel startede en diskussion
Pocket Doors and Light Switches - Is it possible to fit light switches(wiring) in a 2X6 wall with a pocket door?
    22 kommentarer
Lori Daniel startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Lori Daniel startede en diskussion
Need help with door/sidelines - I know I want a six panel door with sidelites and transom. I can't decide if sidelites should be full length or 3/4 length with a panel at t... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Lori Daniel startede en diskussion
Ceiling height? - Ceiling height?
    1 kommentar
Lori Daniel startede en diskussion
Stacking Front-loading Washer/Dryer - Any drawbacks to stacking the washer/dryer? I'm trying to squeeze in an upright freezer and utility closet into the laundry room. I'd have m... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Lori Daniel startede en diskussion
Suggestions on Frank Betz's Brownsville plan... - My husband and I have three children, ages 17, 14, and 12. We want a colonial/farmhouse style exterior but an open kitchen/family room, We w... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Lori Daniel startede en diskussion
Frank Betz Brownsville House Plan - Has anyone built the Frank Betz Brownsville house plan? There are some things I would change about the floor plans, but I don't want to rei... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...