28 indlæg
leennp startede en diskussion
Help with exterior paint color to paint brick - We would like to paint our house as we really don't like the brick color, the windows are a clay/sandstone kinda color, and that can't be ch... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
leennp startede en diskussion
Blue star range top grill cleaning question - So I have had my 48" blue star range top for 2 years now and find the open burners great and easy to clean, but have some questions reg... Læs mere
    Kommentar
leennp startede en diskussion
grout color for walker zanger pipe smoke - Hi i finally gotten around to a back splash two years after finishing rest of kitchen and settled on walker zanger pipe smoke as the tile, t... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
leennp startede en diskussion
Red paint color suggestions - Hello all. It is almost time to paint the laundry room cabinets, they are the last paint color I need to choose out of this whole house remo... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
leennp startede en diskussion
Miele Vacuums or others for hardwood floors - I am looking at purchasing a new vacuum for our newly remodeled house which will have all hardwood floors with some time, no carpet, no area... Læs mere
    25 kommentarer
leennp startede en diskussion
Installation Advice for Kohler Stages 45 inch sink - I am finally at stage of cabinets are in and granite fabricator out for measuring. We have a kohler stages 45 inch sink to be installed unde... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
leennp startede en diskussion
What I thought looked good did not turn out so well, WTD? - So I have stressed over so many details with this whole house remodel, it was bound to happen, but did not really want my master bath shower... Læs mere
    27 kommentarer
leennp startede en diskussion
Moving on to next decision, Need help with Window style - The next remodeling decision I need to make concerns the replacement windows we need to order to replace the single pane aluminum in the hou... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
leennp startede en diskussion
Need help with Blue for Master Bedroom - 10 years ago we painted our master bedroom a ralph lauren suede paint color that was a beautiful deep blue color, not as dark as navy, no pu... Læs mere
    29 kommentarer
leennp startede en diskussion
Opinions: Quality of Marvin Integrity versus Wincore 7700 - Hello, We live in Louisiana, inland, not coastal, and are considering replacing all of the single pane aluminum windows in our 1970's brick ... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...