10 indlæg
lefebvredds startede en diskussion
Fire pit top - Great firepit. Can you tell me what material was used? Is that a flagstone?
2 synes godt om    1 kommentar
lefebvredds startede en diskussion
Pump used? - Great project! May I ask what type and brand of pump you used?
    1 kommentar
lefebvredds startede en diskussion
Pump used? - Great project! May I ask what pump system you used? Thanks!
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
lefebvredds startede en diskussion
Pump - What type of pump did you use? Thanks!
    Kommentar
lefebvredds startede en diskussion
Spillway and pump used? - Great project! I am doing something similar and was wondering what spill way and pump you used. Submersible or inline. Thanks!
    3 kommentarer
lefebvredds startede en diskussion
Type of pump - What type of of pump did you use on this project?
    Kommentar
lefebvredds startede en diskussion
Pump? - Can you tell me brand and type of pump you used? Thanks!
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
lefebvredds startede en diskussion
Beautiful. Can I ask what type and brand of pump did you use? Inline - Beautiful. What type and brand pump did you use? Inline or submersible?
    1 kommentar
lefebvredds startede en diskussion
Sliding door - Where did you purchase the pull down "Garage" door? That covers the middle section?
    Kommentar
lefebvredds startede en diskussion
TOWEL RACK - Where did you purchase?
    3 kommentarer