8 indlæg
L W startede en diskussion
Beautiful color combination! What is the backsplash tile? - I'm in MA and have similar cabinets I'm looking to match with a green tile. Is difficult to find the right shade. Thank you!
    Kommentar
L W startede en diskussion
Location and type of mini split - I'm planning a remodel of the upstairs of my bungalow home which is used as my bedroom. The space is about 480 sq ft. I'll be putting in pla... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
L W startede en diskussion
Clear stair risers - I'm in planning stages of a renovation and have a floating staircase with no risers that I know isn't up to local codes, (which require rise... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
L W startede en diskussion
Stair glass cover - I have a floating staircase much like this and will need to bring it up to code in an upcoming renovation. Can you tell me more information ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
L W startede en diskussion
Closet design for attic remodel - I'm looking to do a gut renovation of the upstairs (attic) of my story and a half bungalow which is used for my bedroom and general storage.... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
L W startede en diskussion
Attic remodel advice - I have a story and a half 1930 bungalow. The second floor is a finished bedroom and "other" space. The space desperately needs a r... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
L W startede en diskussion
Luxury Vinyl Flooring Cost - Hi there - I have an old home (1930) that has laminate and carpeting. The flooring underneath is believed to be concrete in the living area ... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
L W startede en diskussion
Cost of project? - What was the total cost of this project? Thanks!
    Kommentar