8 indlæg
liller startede en diskussion
Coffee table? - I love the coffee table. Where did you get it?
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
liller startede en diskussion
shelves - I love the two shelves. Does anyone have any info on where I can purchase them?
    Kommentar
liller startede en diskussion
I love the wall color! Can you share the color info?
4 synes godt om    Kommentar
liller startede en diskussion
Hi there! Love the colors! Can you tell me the brand of the wall paint?
    2 kommentarer
liller startede en diskussion
I love the colors! Can you tell me the wall paint color?
    1 kommentar
liller startede en diskussion
I love the faucet! Can you give me more info? Thanks!
    3 kommentarer
liller startede en diskussion
I love all the chandeliers in all the rooms. Were they part of the house or did you purchase them? If the latter, can you tell me where?
    Kommentar
liller startede en diskussion
I am in love with the light! Can you tell me where you got it?
    1 kommentar