16 indlæg
Linda Doyle startede en diskussion
GALLERY Wall ideas - Hi.. I have set up a gallery wall like so.. would libe feedback anniversary on how to improve. Is there anything I need to add? Chang3 to la... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Linda Doyle startede en diskussion
Two architraves come together - Two architraves come together .. weird.. can anyone suggest how to fix this?
    6 kommentarer
Linda Doyle startede en diskussion
Carpet Size-- which size to pick - Hello- So I purchased furniture for my old office space, which had about 2 feet more space on both sides than my new one- so layout was not... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Linda Doyle startede en diskussion
Limewash/ white wash product suggestions - So I want to take my current stone .. to the lvel of lime/white wash as indicated in the picture shown. Does anyone have ome suggestions on ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Linda Doyle startede en diskussion
Double doors to single with sidlights - We currently have a front entry with double doors. Practically, they work well as they both open when we need to move items in and outnof th... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Linda Doyle startede en diskussion
What color dresser - Hello..so my husband wants wood bed.. no upholstery. But I don't want matchy matchy. So here is what I came up with so far... Just not sure ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    5 kommentarer
Linda Doyle startede en diskussion
Shelf brackets? Help - Does anyone know what we call these kind of shelf brackets and pins to go in them?
    4 kommentarer
Linda Doyle startede en diskussion
Making a beautiful bed... - So, I bought a really nice headboard for a great price. It comes out a little on the side of the bed- I think it was meant to go with platfo... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Linda Doyle startede en diskussion
Kitchen wall decor - Hey Folx. So my kitchen is almost done. I have been using mostly neutral colors and am not looking to make this wall a bit more interesting ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    33 kommentarer
Linda Doyle startede en diskussion
Size of Art over Fireplace - We have a fireplace without a mantel and I want to purchase a piece of metal mountain art to go over it... it comes in two sizes 32 *14 and ... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...