14 indlæg
Lisa Gelman startede en diskussion
Dining room - Table just delivered and 4 more side chairs still to come. Need decor ideas... Rug or no rug? Type of window covering? Any ideas would be ap... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Lisa Gelman startede en diskussion
Corner space in living room - What do you recommend we do with this corner space? Bookcase? Sitting chair?
    17 kommentarer
Lisa Gelman startede en diskussion
Where else can I put the bed? - Need to put an armoir in this room and want to move the bed but am unsure where else it will work in the room. Please help!
    2 kommentarer
Lisa Gelman startede en diskussion
Bedding ideas - I can not find bedding that I feel goes well with rug and paint color. Walls are Benjamin Moore Fatigue green. Any suggestions?
    3 kommentarer
Lisa Gelman startede en diskussion
Window treatment ideas? - I don't want to cover window but think I need some kind of window treatment to prevent nighttime reflection and daytime light issue ... It i... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Lisa Gelman startede en diskussion
Family room - How can I soften this family room? New leather sofa.... Opposite wall is about to get a 60" tv mounted on it. Left side of photo is a very ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Lisa Gelman startede en diskussion
Floral tile - Does anyone know a way to cover up or remove the floral tile in this tile wall? Is there away refinish them?
    7 kommentarer
Lisa Gelman startede en diskussion
Chairs? - Where are these chairs from?
    Kommentar
Lisa Gelman startede en diskussion
Do these chairs and this table work together? - Do these chairs and this table work together? I brought the base in espresso with 48" glass table top. I need to put 5 chairs around it so... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
Lisa Gelman startede en diskussion
Need new kitchen table for family of 5 in this space - Just brought this light fixture for my kitchen and need to find an economical table for 5 people...3 beings kids....need ideas?!?
    9 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...