5 indlæg
Lisa Imhoff startede en diskussion
exterior paint colors? - What are the exterior paint colors
    1 kommentar
Lisa Imhoff startede en diskussion
Black brick painted again!,, - I took some of the suggestions you all recommended. I darkened the brick more black than grey and added a clear glaze which gave it more tex... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    6 kommentarer
Lisa Imhoff startede en diskussion
I have a rug obsession! - I can't figure out way but I have alway loved area rugs. Bright and colorful with bold designs. I don't think my house can hold anymore. I f... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    29 kommentarer
Lisa Imhoff startede en diskussion
Softened the black bricks - This is the bricks with a grey color still not right. I will be posting more as I hopefully get it right I painted white before and liked it... Læs mere
    17 kommentarer
Lisa Imhoff startede en diskussion
Black painted bricks - I had this idea in my head to paint my bricks on my fireplace black, yes Black. It's bit harsh so I really want to add some white and maybe ... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer