6 indlæg
lisavinma startede en diskussion
Millwork Help Please! - I have a two story family room and need ideas/advice on custom millwork. I’m not sure if it looks better for the woodwork to be done on the ... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
lisavinma startede en diskussion
Stone Installation Help! - I chose Bucks County Southern Ledgestone veneer for my home's exterior. I just noticed that the builder went back and filled in the mortar j... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
lisavinma startede en diskussion
Kitchen Recessed Lighting Help! - Hi! Can someone help me lay out the recessed lighting in this kitchen? How many can lights do I need and where should I place them? I will ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
lisavinma startede en diskussion
Environmental Stoneworks - Has anyone used Environmental Stoneworks veneer on the exterior of their home? I'd love to see some pictures of the finished product.
    Kommentar
lisavinma startede en diskussion
James Hardie New Grays - Has anyone used any of the new James Hardie colors on their homes, particularly Pearl Gray or Aged Pewter? I'd love to see some pictures. We... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
lisavinma startede en diskussion
Shingle Manufacturer/color? - Gorgeous home! Who is the manufacturer of this shingle and what color is it? Thanks!
    2 kommentarer