32 indlæg
lithigin startede en diskussion
Bathtub with two shower heads? - DH and I have a regular bathtub with regular shower head. We have on it a simple plumbing-supply type shower head extender so we have two si... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
lithigin startede en diskussion
My bathroom is freezing - We're redoing our modest MB (everything but the tub and maybe light fixture). Replacing 12" ceramic floor tiles that are constantly fre... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
lithigin startede en diskussion
Free 33' reverse sink base near Philly! - Do you want it, or know of anyone near Philly (western suburbs) who does? It is a brand new 33" reverse sink base carcass with a drawer... Læs mere
    Kommentar
lithigin startede en diskussion
Drawer dividers for plate drawers - Hi all, Based on some threads, we are not ordering pegboard bases for our plate and Tupperware drawers. I have no-skid stuff on the bases of... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
lithigin startede en diskussion
When it rains, it pours - Background: kitchen install began on 5/20 and was abrupted because A) the sink base came in not-plywood, and B) the Breville cabinet came in... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
lithigin startede en diskussion
Iron disc for induction so you can use alum pots? - Our new induction range is in and working (even if our brand new Samsung fridge doesn't cool. At all. But that's a different thread!) I just... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
lithigin startede en diskussion
Sad news. Vent hood is way too high. - I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach about this. I came home from work and my beautiful Broan Evolution QP3330SS is installed, the... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
lithigin startede en diskussion
Problem with countertop flowing out into window area - I'm looking for some advice here... My wonderful window guy just finished installing my big, beautiful Soft-Lite garden window in front of w... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
lithigin startede en diskussion
Please judge my cab finish concerns! - I now have a garage full of cabinets - yay! Worst issue is that the sink base came in with MDF, not plywood, so we'll be getting a new one o... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
lithigin startede en diskussion
How to figure out efficiency of old fridge? - We are replacing our fridge, and trying to figure out its energy usage to decide if we'd be better off buying a modest scratch & dent fo... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...