11 indlæg
Donna startede en diskussion
Those chairs! - Love them, any info ?
    1 kommentar
Donna startede en diskussion
Base - In one pf the pictures I see a horizontal pipe at bottom. The other picture shows none. Could you tell me which is correct?
    Kommentar
Donna startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Donna startede en diskussion
wall & trim - Could you please tell me the wall & trim colors and brands?
    Kommentar
Donna startede en diskussion
Wall & trim paint color dilemma (to enlarge a room) - I have an very small living room with a painted brick fireplace taking up a whole wall. I am currently remodeling. My original plan was to... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
Donna startede en diskussion
where can one purchase the "fence" - I see this type of fence (is it called sand fence?) along The National Seashore on Cape Cod. Where is it sold?
1 synes godt om    8 kommentarer
Donna startede en diskussion
Exterior paint color for kitchen door - Thinking of a mossy green color for my kitchen door. I've always loved a blue door but don't think it would match the old brick chimney. W... Læs mere
    23 kommentarer
Donna startede en diskussion
Need creative minds (plus any visual aids) to help with color scheme - I am remodeling a small bath. It will have white beadboard on walls, top of walls will be painted a light grey. Sink will have chrome legs... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
Donna startede en diskussion
striped rug - I have the perfect spot for this exact rug. Where can it be purchased?
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...