5 indlæg
llane13 startede en diskussion
Should I forfeit the entryway to gain a formal dining room? - Renovating very small 1970s ranch 1400sf, that has an eat in kitchen with limited counter space. It is an open plan great-room. If I remove ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
llane13 startede en diskussion
Looking for suggestions on paint color! - What color for body, trim and shutters? Brick, to paint or not to paint? The roof is still good but will be changing in next 4 to 5 years so... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
llane13 startede en diskussion
Should I use window treatments or leave bare? - I live on semi-private lake so privacy is not an issue. The ceiling height changes at breakfast area and the windows would require some crea... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
llane13 startede en diskussion
Freshen up my kitchen! - What is the paint color on the walls?
    Kommentar
llane13 startede en diskussion
Need more info! - Where is this product manufactured? What is the weight limit?
    1 kommentar