8 indlæg
llenox startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
llenox startede en diskussion
Who designed and installed drapes in bedroom - How long are drapes and where did they come from
    Kommentar
llenox startede en diskussion
Paint, Replace, Refinish, or Restore Kitchen Wood Cabinets - My home is in the Pacific NW town of Beaverton, Oregon. The house is 3600 sq ft and has beautiful wood plank ceilings which will stay the wa... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
llenox startede en diskussion
How to change kitchen with black cabinets and pendant lighting - Hi! I want to change the look of my kitchen that has black cabinets while also changing the pendant lighting. This is a kitchen in a 1350 sq... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
llenox startede en diskussion
What should I change in this family room? - I am wanting to update my family room and have 3 areas I am thinking about. (1) Should I paint the brick surround a light color or remove th... Læs mere
    40 kommentarer
llenox startede en diskussion
Should we update kitchen for a sale in this Million $ house? - We are selling my husband’s parents home that hasn’t been updated for many years. It is a beautiful 1928 Arts and Craft home except for the ... Læs mere
    57 kommentarer
llenox startede en diskussion
Is floor tile and name/brand of countertops please? - Is floor tile? Quartz countertops? Name/brand of countertops?
    1 kommentar