6 indlæg
logdogsmith69 startede en diskussion
Trees damaged by fire - I need some advice this summer my brother lost his home in a wildfire in northern Ca. In the fire he lost a few bloodgoods but he and I had ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
logdogsmith69 startede en diskussion
Norcal fire help with struggling trees - I live in northern Ca where a fire devastated my town. Over 1000 homes were lost including my brothers where I had a few trees in the ground... Læs mere
    Kommentar
logdogsmith69 startede en diskussion
what to do - I live in northeren California Zone 9 where it has been unseasonably warm and the forcast doesnt look much different many of my maples are p... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
logdogsmith69 startede en diskussion
shade cloth - Hello everyone i live in Northern CA Zone 9 where it gets very hot. I'm planning to build a large shade structure this summer to grow my exp... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
logdogsmith69 startede en diskussion
whats up with my tree? - I've only had this tree 2 years and this is the first real new growth I've seen it all seems to be going upwards and a massive amount of nod... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
logdogsmith69 startede en diskussion
Samaras coming out my ears - Hello I have a few questions. This spring I noticed my green lace leaf had double the Samaras it usually has i didn't think much about until... Læs mere
    1 kommentar