10 indlæg
louiselud startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
louiselud startede en diskussion
typing errors in. - Forgive the typing, getting used to new phone.
    Kommentar
louiselud startede en diskussion
what is the patter if the wallpaper - What is the wallpaper pattern. Live it! And the window treatment. Do you work online ? I am in Jacksonville FL
    Kommentar
louiselud startede en diskussion
the bathroom floors—where can I find —name,pattern - I love the cabinet color and floor pattern. Tell me details.
    Kommentar
louiselud startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
louiselud startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
louiselud startede en diskussion
Boys bedroom - I want to turn a bedroom for an 8 yr old boy into a galaxy room and would like some ideas.
    2 kommentarer
louiselud startede en diskussion
What is the paint brand for the cyan? - Manufacturer and color of cyan on stripped wall?
    Kommentar
louiselud startede en diskussion
Correction - What paint was used to achieve the terra cotta color on the wall?
    Kommentar
louiselud startede en diskussion
Sunroom do over - What paint is used to achieve the terra its color in wall?
    Kommentar