7 indlæg
lulusriverhome startede en diskussion
With apologies for how bad these photos are (I took them with my camera phone tonight with the electricians in the foreground), I desperatel... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
lulusriverhome startede en diskussion
Anyone know what color either or both of these stains would be? We have pine floors and I love this warm look.
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
lulusriverhome startede en diskussion
Help! I need to pick a color stain for my beautiful old wide plank floors throughout our home tomorrow. I'm stuck because the dining room ha... Læs mere
    57 kommentarer
lulusriverhome startede en diskussion
We just bought a riverfront home. Two acres abutting a river, to be exact. I fell in love with the river but didn't really think practically... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
lulusriverhome startede en diskussion
What do I do with this kitchen in our new home? The countertops are awful pink laminate, and the appliances are white and don't match the of... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
lulusriverhome startede en diskussion
Curious what color combo and any accessories that you design geniuses would recommend for my entranceway here. It is a pretty dark space tha... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
lulusriverhome startede en diskussion
I have a little one who will soon be climbing. How on earth do I babyproof this loft and keep the light, open feel? I thought about beargras... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer