5 indlæg
lys_1985 startede en diskussion
Exterior house colours botched- PLZ HELP - Our house colours weren't match accordingly and we need your help to help them blend better. First photo is the colours we wanted them to lo... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
lys_1985 startede en diskussion
Blinds - Where can I find those blinds but in black and white??
    1 kommentar
lys_1985 startede en diskussion
Exterior house colours - My husband and I are in love with this house and it's exterior colours. However we are unable to find it anymore on Houzz to ask the designe... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
lys_1985 startede en diskussion
Exterior house colours - My husband and I love the exterior of this house, however we can't find it anymore on Houzz to ask what colours were used. If someone has th... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
lys_1985 startede en diskussion
Bath tub - Where can I purchase this tub???
3 synes godt om    1 kommentar